Thursday, January 29, 2009

Phone Chat with me on my Valentines Day Special.


It's the last week of January, and I want February to be a little warmer. Maybe cheaper gas prices. Lol I want to let everyone know I'm throwing a Valentines Day Special 15 mins of adult phone chat for the price of 10 mins which is $19.90/USA but you must mention this special. Must be 18+ to call, but we can play any age or any phone fantasy. I love to play the hot milf next door or maybe your mommy. I see you hiding and watching me from inside my closet, so I tease you just a bit, sitting on my big bed, legs a little open, as I face the door. I'll start rubbing my clit with my dildo, as your eyes get bigger watching me so does your cock. Your not sure what to do? But you want to feel your cock sliding inside mommy's wet pussy instead of my dildo? Let mommy be the first person to suck your cock as you learn how to lick, suck then fuck mommy's pussy.
Give me a call and let's do some
roleplaying now.

Keri

Cherry - I can be such a naughty exhibitionist sometimes....

Mistress Veronica - Mistress Veronica loves to laugh at tiny cocks!
Roxy - Guided masturbation games with Miss Roxy!
Whitney - Naughty Fanaties Make My Pussy Wet




No comments: